- Shoe Size:
- Sexual Orientation:
- Do you Smoke?
- Do you Drink?
- Do you take drugs?
- Age you get mistaken for:
- Have Tattoos?
- Want any tattoos?
- Got any Piercings?
- Want any Piercings?
- Best friend?
- Relationship status:
- Biggest turn ons:
- Biggest turn offs:
- Favorite Movie:
- I’ll love you if:
- Someone you miss:
- Most traumatic experience:
- A fact about your personality:
- What I hate most about myself:
- What I love most about myself:
- What I want to be when I get older:
- My relationship with my sibling(s):
- My relationship with my parent(s):
- My idea of a perfect date:
- My biggest pet peeves:
- A description of the girl/boy I like:
- A description of the person I dislike the most:
- A reason I’ve lied to a friend:
- What I hate the most about work/school:
- What y last text message says:
- What words upset me the most:
- What words make me feel the best about myself:
- What I find attractive in women:
- What I find attractive in men:
- Where I would like to live:
- One of my insecurities:
- My childhood career choice:
- My favorite ice cream flavor:
- Who wish I could be:
- Where I want to be right now:
- The last thing I ate:
- Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately:
- A random fact about anything
Ready set go! http://maayx3.tumblr.com/ask
Tyler my Store Manger: Nick can you stay late tonight?
Me: No, I have a date tonight... sorry.
Tyler: Oh, what's her name?
Coworker 1: O.O
Coworker 2: O.O
Coworker 3: O.O
Pharmacist: Well that explains why you always smell so good.
Tyler: Don't you think Paul will want you to work tonight so you can afford to take him to a really nice dinner later? ::wink::
Me: Paul won't care where we eat and Nick wants his dick sucked tonight.
Coworker 1: ::spits up drink::
Coworker 2: ::mouth drops open::
Coworker 3: ::giggles quietly::
Pharmacist: ::mouth drops open but kinda smiles and laughs::
Tyler: I can't argue with that. Have a good time.
Me: ::quietly whispers:: Only if he swallows.
Coworker 2: ::turns around slowly:: O.O
I want this relationship..💔
Oh Yoshi….kimi wa hoshii yo.
You know you like someone:
You know you like someone when they’re all you think about. When they randomly pop up in your head and either bring you a smile or a frown. A smile because they make you happy and a frown because they’re not a part of your life. You know you like someone when you talk to them a lot. When each and every word they say gets imprinted into your memory. You know you like someone when their smile lights up your day. When you get lost just by staring into their eyes. You know you like someone when they make you so happy but have the ability to make you so sad too. You know you like someone when you get jealous. When you see them hanging out or talking to someone else, your heart starts to sink. You know you like someone when you get happy just because they started a conversation with you. But most of all, you know you like someone just by reading this and they popped up into your head.